Air Quality Reports
Chesapeake Lighthouse Foundation ( CLF) recognizes the importance of providing a healthy learning environment for all students and staff members. CLF strives to provide and maintain a safe and healthy work and learning environment in accordance with all known, applicable standards, laws, regulations, and guidelines. During the 2020-2021 school year, CLF contracted to have all school facilities Indoor Air Quality tested. All issues noted were promptly addressed. Each school’s result can be found at the school and the link below. All Indoor Air Quality issues or concerns should be reported to the facility’s Operation Manager.
- Environment Protection Agency (EPA) – Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Environment Protection Agency (EPA) – Creating Healthy Indoor Air Quality in Schools
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) – Indoor Air Quality
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) – Indoor Environmental Quality
- Maryland Department of the Environment (MDE) – Indoor Air Quality