CLF Programs Specialist
The CLF Programs Specialist is a perfect position for a seasoned instructional leader, who is ready to make a significant impact on CLF’s charter school model. In this position, he/she will have an opportunity to work alongside CLF regional leaders in creating systems for high expectations, accountability, and continuous learning and improvement that will lead to an excellent, equitable education for each CLF scholar.
- The Programs Specialist will work on reviewing CLF charter vision, mission, petitions, and model and align it with current practices and future expectations. In this capacity he/she will work on new charter school petitions and submissions.
- The Program Specialist will also be in charge of providing professional development to aspiring charter school leaders such as Assistant principals and program coordinators.
- Work as a parent liaison to support school principals with parent grievances.
- Mentoring and providing support to new principals.
- Drive special projects (which may include targeted aspects of CLF’s strategic planning or ongoing management), as needed.
- Exceptional strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to disaggregate problems and structure and implement solutions to complex, cross-functional challenges
- Savvy, honest and effective communicator with demonstrated track record of creating alignment around and implementing shared goals and solutions
- Intellectual depth and emotional maturity to work with colleagues and stakeholders across the entire organization
- Proven track record of coaching, mentoring and effective collaboration with direct reports, peers, and senior leaders
- Functional leadership experience and expertise in one or more functional areas within an education-based non-profit organization, preferably a CMO
- Ability to prioritize competing interests and clearly lead teams to implement high stakes and high impact work
- Outstanding judgment; demonstrated ability to operate with a high degree of independence
- Emotional resilience and constancy coupled with strong leadership presence and passion to motivate, support and sustain teams in challenging and critically important work
- Master’s degree required.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively larger management experience
- School-based work experience, teaching, leading or in other roles is an asset
Salary & Benefits: We offer competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Location: The CLF office is in Laurel, Maryland.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com